1. LOVED this article from the Atlantic about the need for more non-white, non-male storytellers
2. Is your desk messy or clean? An interesting article about what your desk says about productivity and creativity
3. Should Shakespeare come with a warning label? (and other thoughts on introducing students to potentially traumatic material in schools)
4. One of my favorite Facebook feeds to follow, which is a collection of portraits and stories of Bostonians
5. This lip sync battle performance by Stephen Merchant made my week, it's amazing, and encompasses the willingness to be vulnerable and silly!