1. Gratitude may feel trendy these days, but it's always a good thing. I love this article on the 7 situations in which to say "thank you".
2. Looking for some creative inspiration? My beautiful friend Alyssa Franklin has an awesome blog post this week on five ways to feed your creative muse--check it out, along with her other gorgeous writing and photographs at Learn Through the Arts.
3. I am currently reading a fantastic book, Manage Your Day to Day: Build Your Routine, Find Your Focus, and Sharpen Your Creative Mind that was gifted to me this winter by a dear friend, and I love it. It's full of ideas on how to structure your day (day job, creative adventures, and more) so that you get the most out of it. Grab a copy HERE.
4. Young comedian Quincy Jones was given just a year to live after he was diagnosed with terminal cancer. Determined to film a comedy special before he dies, he was recently appeared on the Ellen show and received $50,000 in donations to make his dream come true. What's more, HBO even picked up the special as well. I often think about what legacy we will leave behind as artists, and I love how universal this man's questions and dreams are, despite his heartbreaking diagnosis.
5. This cat video. You're welcome!
I've got a few blog posts in the works for next week, and I'm so excited to share them with you. Have a fabulous weekend!